Age element boosters
1hr 15min - £95
5 phases of the age element® system
* Phase 1 DIAGNOSIS: analyses the variables involved in the skin ageing process and defines the customised protocol with the help of the digital platform age element® diagnosis system™.
* Phase 2 PREPARATION: cleanses and removes makeup to prepare the skin.
* Phase 3 STIMULATION: helps enhance epidermal rejuvenation and optimises penetration of the active ingredients.
* Phase 4 ACTIVATION: the completely customised phase based on the main signs of ageing. It incorporates four unique boosters designed to be used in combination, based on the needs of each client for visible radiance, firmness, wrinkle reduction and density.
* Phase 5 BOOSTING: a specific mask is applied from the recommendation in the customised protocol, to provide extra supplemental active ingredients in addition to those used in the activation phase.
What exactly is epigenetics?
Epigenetics is the science that regulates our genetic predisposition through chemical processes and modifications. ‘A large part of the ageing process is caused by external factors; environment, lifestyle and stress, which determines the activation of epigenetic factors,’ says Valls. ‘These chemical modifications act as a switch, turning our genes on or off, and are responsible for the condition and appearance of our skin.’ age element® is formulated with a unique complex and patented epigenetic action, helping to promote a plumper-looking complexion and helping to correct the visible effects of ageing.
Active ingredients to help fight skin ageing age element® contains shikimic acid, which helps preserve youthful-looking skin; maslinic acid, which helps to increase the production of hyaluronic acid, elastin and proteoglycans, enhancing skin hydration, firmness and redensification; and finally, isoquercetin, which provides a potent antioxidant action, helping to protect the skin from free radicals for a radiant glow. The epigenetic efficacy of the treatment is supported by scientific studies under process of publication, as a result of mesoestetic®’s collaboration with different reference research groups specialising in epigenetics and its medical applications. age element® also includes many additional specific active ingredients exclusively selected to help treat the main signs of ageing.